Whether it's greater size and strength that you're after or improved speed and endurance, BSN® knows you're out there, day after day, pushing yourself to the edge in order to get one step closer to your goal. Whatever your endgame, you deserve a complete pre-workout igniter that can keep pace.* BSN® has answered the call with its most powerful formula yet, equipping athletes everywhere with the tools to achieve real progress and push past previous limitations.* Experience the new strength of a legend - experience ADVANCED STRENGTH N.O.-XPLODE™ 2.0, the extreme pre-training energy & performance igniter.* Taken immediately before a training session or strenuous exercise, ADVANCED STRENGTH N.O.-XPLODE™ 2.0 is designed to support:*
- Promotes extreme training energy, motivation and intensity
- Supports elevated blood N.O. levels, blood flow and delivery of oxygen
- Increases working capacity of muscle tissue/improves resistance to muscular fatigue
- Supports hydration and electrolyte replenishment
- Minimizes catabolic effects of intense training
- Increased training intensity and performance across all athletic disciplines
- Promotes intense mind-muscle connection for superior hand-eye coordination and overall athletic performance
- Improves muscle strength, power, endurance and recovery for superior performance and lasting gains in size and strength
- Elevates blood flow and delivery of oxygen and nutrients to working muscle tissue, which also facilitates removal of fatigue-associated waste material
- Insulin regulation optimizes nutrient uptake and glycogen storage
Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame Potassium And FD&C Blue #1.
Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Coconut And Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.
RECOMMENDED USE TO ASSESS YOUR TOLERANCE: As a dietary supplement, begin by consuming 1 scoop of N.O.-XPLODE mixed with 5-6 oz of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor and sweetness level. Wait 30 minutes to access your tolerance. If appropriate, after 30 minutes, consume an additional 1 scoop mixed with 5-6 oz of cold water and access your tolerance again.
RECOMMENDED USE ON TRAINING DAYS: Once your tolerance has been assessed, mix 1-3 scoops with 5-18 oz. of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes before training. Use approximately 5-6 oz of water per 1 scoop of powder. Again, vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor and sweetness level. To achieve maximum results, take on an empty stomach (i.e. at least 2 hours after a meal or 1 hour after drinking a protein shake).
NON-TRAINING DAYS: Mix 1 scoop with 5-6 oz. of cold water and consume on an empty stomach.
N.O.-XPLODE is an extreme energy & performance igniter. Use caution when using with any other caffeinated products or if you are caffeine-sensitive. Always begin use with 1 scoop or less and access your tolerance. It is not recommended that you consume more than 3 scoops per day. To avoid sleeplessness, do not consume within 4 hours of bedtime.
Before consuming N.O.-XPLODE, seek advice from a health care practitioner if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver or thyroid disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches or heart palpitations occur. N.O,-XPLODE is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18-50 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. Note: Due to translucency of the bottle, do not store in direct sunlight. Store in a cool dry place.
Statements relating to this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.